Data we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on www.Beermats.com (our website). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website including your name, business name, address, telephone number, email address and any other relevant information we need to provide our services to you.
- Details of transactions you complete through our website and of the fulfilment of your orders, but we do not store your payment card information.
- Details of your visits to our website including traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- If you contact us by email, in writing, web chat, or by telephone, we will keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may collect information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and does not identify any individual.
How we use your data
We use information about you in the following ways:
- To process orders that you have submitted to us, and to provide you with information, products, and services that you have requested;
- To comply with contractual obligations we have with you;
- To provide you with customer care, including responding to your requests;
- To help us identify you and any customer accounts you hold with us;
- To administer accounts, process payments and keep track of billing and payments;
- To detect fraud and to make sure what you have told us is correct;
- To notify you about changes to our website, products, and services;
- To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Disclosure of your data
We will never share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006. We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Beermats.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
How we store your data
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
How long we keep your data
We retain your data for as long as necessary to provide you with products and services and in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. If you ask us to close your customer account, we may keep your data for up to seven years after your request. We may not be able to delete your data before this time due to our legal and/or accountancy obligations.
Access to your data
In almost every case, all the data we hold about you can be viewed by logging in to your Beermats.com customer account: https://Beermats.com/account
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request for access is unfounded or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with the request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for our own marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by contacting us.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from third-party websites. If you follow any of these links, please note that the third-party websites will have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those policies.
How to contact us
You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues, at any time. You can contact the ICO via their website: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/